viernes, 9 de febrero de 2024

Dialogue

 EX.2

A:Can i speak to Chloe Burns in tech support please?

B:Just a moment,i'll put you on hold ... . i'm sorry. I'm afraid that Chloe is unavailable at the moment.She's in a meeting with a client.Can i transfer you to Bill Jones from the same departament?

A:No, i'd rather speak to Chloe directly.

B:OK,I understand.

A:Could you ask her to return my call,please?We've got a problem with our accountig program,We nned a solution urgently.

B:Let me write down your name and contact details.

A:It's Steve McGough.

B:Can you spell your last name,please?

A:Yes,of course.It's M-C-G-O-U-G-H.And my phone number is 061 209 922.

B:Ok,Let me check that,It's =61 209 992?

A:No,it's 922 at the end.061 209 922.

B:061 209 922.OK.And the message is to call you urgently about a software problem.

A:That's right.

B:I expect her to be free at around 1.00.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Exercices

 5. Listen and repeat 1. b 2. f 3. a 4. c 5. e 6. d 6. Listen and repeat 1. Free 2.  Characters 3. Low rates 4. Landline 5. Recipient  6. Fo...